15 ways to say “I LOVE YOU” to children
- Say and show that you LOVE him/her. Say I TRUST YOU!
- When speaking, look into their eyes.
- TALK to your child in the most lovable and respectful manner.
- Develop TRUST channels.
- STOP doing what you are doing and LISTEN.
- ASK: How can I help you?
- Set aside time to SHARE.
- Talk with the TRUTH.
- Be FAIR; equality with all your children, they are all SPECIAL.
- Say “I AM SORRY” and APOLOGIZE when wrongdoing.
- ACKNOWLEDGE their feelings. Let practice that again: ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR FEELINGS.
- Be an EXAMPLE of responsibility.
- HUG them frequently, no reason required, it is only LOVE.
- Wish a “Good Day” when they are going to school, practice, work, etc.
sure that the last words every night are “I LOVE YOU”.